This is simple computer trick , you can watch the stars wars Episode IV:New Hope as command line interface in telnet. If you have IPV6 type of IP address, it will be more fun to watch. No audio is available with this, it is simple text format but it will be more fun to watch.
- Internet Connection
- Any Operating System(Windows,Linux,Mac,..)
If you have windows xp, telnet is enabled already. If you use windows 7/vista , you have to enable manually.
In windows 7,
- go to control panel.
- Click on the sub heading Uninstall a program under the main heading Programs
(NOTE: IF you are in the Classic View click on Programs and Features.)
- Select Turn Windows features on or off.
- Select the Telnet Client option.
- Click OK.
Watch Stars Wars Movie in Telnet
- Open Run box (Press Win+R or start->Run)
- Enter the Following command in the Run box
- Press Enter
Enjoy watching the movie..!!!