Today i am going to introduce KeyCobra Hardware Keyloggers. KeyCobra provides three type of Hardware Keyloggers. They are
- Wi-Fi Hardware keylogger
- USB Hardware Keylogger
- PS2 Hardware Keylogger
Wi-Fi Hardware Keylogger
Just plug this hardware key logger in Keyboard port wire and connect the hardware key logger with CPU.
The KeyDemon Wi-Fi Premium Keylogger incorporates a built-in WLAN transceiver and TCP/IP stack, meaning it can connect to the Internet through a Wi-Fi Access Point. To do that, you must provide it some basic data, such as the Network ID and password (just like any WLAN device).
Once connected to an Access Point, the keylogger will start sending E-mail reports with captured keystroke data to any recipient E-mail address you supply. This means you can keep track of what’s happening on the monitored computer from any place throughout the world, just by checking your mailbox!
Background connection to the Internet over a local Access Point
* Automatic E-mail reports with recorded keyboard data
* On-demand access at any time through TCP/IP Wifi
* Support for WEP, WPA, and WPA-2 encryption
* 2 Gigabytes of internal memory in all versions
* Flash drive mode available both in USB and PS/2 versions
* No software or drivers required
* Windows, Linux, and Mac compatible
* Ultra compact and discrete, less than 2 inches (5 cm) long
* Internal clock and battery with over 7 years lifetime guaranteed!
* Complete functionality of the USB or PS/2 Pro
Buy it now. The cost of this Hardware Keylogger is $179.95.
For more details visit:
The sell USB and PS2 Hardware Key loggers Also.