You may want to hide the admin or some other accounts for privacy purpose. If you are having public cafe or organization or school ,then you probably need. I am going to guide you in this article to hide the Acccounts in Windows system.
We are going to edit the Registry. So you have to take backup the registry.
If you don’t know how to backup the registry ,then you have to read this:
- Now go to start->run
- Enter as “regedit” to open the registry window.
- Navigate to this Path:
- In the Right pane, Right click -> New -> String Value
- Right click on the new String Value and click Rename
- Enter the Name of the Account you want to hide.
- Right click on the String Value and Change value to 0 which hides it. If you want it to be Visible to all Enter the Value 1.
- Now Save and Exit the Registry Edit.
Restart the system.
When you login if you want to access the hidden account,then just press
“ctrl+alt+del” in login page.
Enter your hidden account and password