when you delete some files, they will show windows error like “Error Deleting File or folder”. Now i am going to guide you to delete such files.
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use
1.Download and Install Unlocker.
4.Now it will show all the processes that are using the file or folder
5.Click on the Unlock All and you are done.Now you can delete the file or folder.