Hi friends in this post we are going to see how to create Batch programming for port scanning.
- Open Notepad
- Paste this code:
for /L %%v in (1,1,11) do telnet %1 %%v
for /L %%w in (12,1,20) do telnet %1 %%w
- Save it with .bat extension(for eg: portscanner.bat)
- Goto command prompt and, goto the exact location of where this port.bat is located.
- now type the following command on the command prompt. port 127.0.0.1
- This will port scan upto 20 continuous ports starting from 1 to 20 on your localhost.
- This is not much efficient and not much reliable, but this is just to show, that there is a possibility for port scanning automation using Batch file programming.