we are happy to announce that we have released our second security tool ‘Hash Code Verifier’. Hash Code Verifier is a Cross-platform application to verify the Integrity of your download files. Hash Code verifier can be very useful if you want to check if a downloaded file is original and not corrupted or modified by hackers.
In order prevent users from such problem, websites often publish MD5 or SHA hash of the file so that users can ensue that a file has not been modified by checking the file’s hash value . Hash Code verifier can generate hash for a file and allow user to check with the provided hash value.
- Verify the Hash of a file
- Calculate hash for multiple files
- Compare Two files
- Simply Drag and drop files from computer into the application for generating hash.
- Supports MD5,SHA1,SHA256,SHA512 and CRC32 hash codes.
- Save the generated hash list in a text/HTML format
- Automatically generate hash when you browse or drop the files.
- Yes, it is Cross-platform(You can use this application in any Operating system)
Operating System: All OS(windows xp,7, Linux,Mac,….)
Java Runtime Environment: JRE 1.6 or higher version is required.(you can get it from oracle.com)