AIM is one of the most popular messenger which stores the user’s account passwords in encrypted form in order to protect it from Intruders. If you forget your password and still have the stored encrypted password, there is chance to recover your password.
AIM Password Decryptor is a free software that can recover the lost password from the Hashcodes. This software supports AIM v6.x to v7.5. It comes in two different interface namely command line and GUI. This is best tool for basic users, PenTesters and & Forensic investigators.
- Instantly recover the passwords from all versions of AIM (6.x – 18.104.22.168 [latest])
- Comes with both GUI interface as well as Command-line version in one tool.
- Recover password of any length and complexity.
- Useful for Penetration Testers and Forensic investigators.
- Save the recovered password list to HTML file for transferring to other system or for future use.
- Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly GUI interface.
- Integrated Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation of Software.
Operating System supported:
Windows XP,Windows 7.