If you’re concerned about the integrity of your network’s infrastructure, you need the ethical hacking tools and techniques you will learn in Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v7 to enhance your network’s defenses. You’ll begin by learning how perimeter defenses work. Then, by scanning and attacking your own network (no real networks will be harmed), you’ll learn how intruders operate and the steps you can take to secure a system.
In the interactive, lab-filled environment of this ethical hacking course, you will gain in-depth knowledge and practical experience with current, essential security systems. You will explore common ethical hacking topics, such as intrusion detection, policy creation, social engineering, DDoS attacks, buffer overflows, and virus creation.
In addition to learning how to scan, test, hack, and secure a system, you’ll prepare for the latest Certified Ethical Hacker exam from EC-Council. A VUE exam voucher is included with your course registration; however, the exam will not be administered in class to allow for maximum discussion opportunities and hands-on activities.
Highlights of CEH v7 include:
- A DVD packed with the latest hacking and security tools and more than 1000 minutes of videos demonstrating hacking techniques
- Diagrams of concepts and attacks for clarity and easier interpretation
- Key industry-standard tools covered in detail
- Exclusive section for countermeasures against different attacks
- Time dedicated to penetration testing
- Results-oriented, descriptive, and analytical lab manual
For more details please visit: