is an android Security Software. This tool is for analysing the Android malware samples manually. They use PyQT as the framework of the prototype for the APKinspector. Because PyQT provides a complete interface to QT applications and python can interact with androguard easily.
- Graph-based UI displaying control flow of the code.
- Links from graph view to source view.
- Function/Object – > Method list and filter.
- Strings list and Filter.
- Flow in/out from a given point.
- Function and variable renaming. Additional features are:
- Syntax highlighting.
- Find the UI Dialog before trigger the suspicious API.
They released alpha version, this consist of the following features:
- Show the CFG (control flow graph) for a given method
- Show the smali codes for a given method.
- Show the Java codes for a given java file.
- Show the betecodes for a given method.
- Show all strings, methods and classes.
- Show the APK’s related information.
- Drag and zoom in/out the CFG.
They released it as open source software. You can find more details in their official website: