Are you having Dial up connection? is your browser very slow to use? Then this trick will help you to increase the speed of your browser.
Trick to Increase Firefox Speed
- Open firefox and in the address bar write about:config and press enter
- Double click network.http.pipelining and set it to True
- Double click network.http.pipelining.maxrequests and set value to 10 from 4
- Right click and create a new string nglayout.initialpaint.delay and set its value to 0
Trick to Increase Internet Explorer Speed:
- Go to Start –> Run and type regedit
- Select HKEY_CURRENT_USER –> Software –> Microsoft –> Windows –> Current Version –> Internet Settings
- Increase the values (DECIMAL) from default to a higher value e.g. 10
Now enjoy the speed of your browser.
Be careful while you editing.