Hi friends now you know about encryptions right ? if you don’t know about encryption ,please read this article
Introduction to cryptography
Now you know the importance of encryption. If you like to protect your documents using encryption, then here is the tool for you. This is open source software. So no need to worry about the key,it is completely free.
Features of Axcrypt :
ally set it apart from all other file encryption tools, commercial as well as free:
- Double-click to edit/view with any application.
- Automatic re-encryption after modification.
- Absolutely no user configuration necessary or possible before use.
- Open source under GNU General Public License.
- 7 languages in one executable distribution.
- Extensive command-line interface for scripting and programming.
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7 compatible.
- AES encryption with 128-bit keys.
- Edit an encrypted document directly with double-click.
- Optional pass phrase cache – type pass phrases once per logon and/or reboot.
- Automatic pass phrase validation before decryption or editing.
- Key-File generation and support.
- No options or user interface – easy to install and use.
- Relatively light-weight, less than 1Mb download
- Extensive command-line interface.
- Server mode options.
- Support for files larger than 4GB (on Windows NT/2K/XP or later).
- Dynamic brute force counter measure – iterative key wrapping.
- Integrates well with web based file sharing services.
- Selective compression before encryption – faster downloads/uploads.
- Retains original file name and information of an encrypted file.
- Integrated shredder.
- Shredding of all temporary and encrypted plaintext files.
- Secure memory handling – no keys or data in the paging file.
- Industry standard algorithms.
- Data integrity verification – no undetected modification.
- Unique data encryption keys used for every file and (re-)encryption.
- Polyglot – currently speaks English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian and Swedish.
- Easy to add more languages – contact me (I’m especially looking for Nordic languages)!
- Open source – no backdoors.
- Private branding support for commercial or corporate versions.
- It’s FREE!