“The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards.” – Gene Spafford
|100 % secure|
If you are thinking that you are 100 % percentage, then You may not know the real truth. Let me explain you how you are not 100 percentage secured.
Some Security DrawBacks :
- In internet Client-side security doesn’t work.
- You can’t exchange encryption keys without a shared piece of information.
- Viruses and trojans cannot be 100 percent protected against.
- Firewalls cannot protect you 100 percent from attack.
- Secret cryptographic algorithms are not secure.
- If a key isn’t required, you don’t have encryption; you have encoding.
- Passwords cannot be securely stored on the client unless there is another password to protect them.
- In order for a system to begin to be considered secure, it must undergo an independent security audit.
- Security through obscurity doesn’t work.
- People believe that something is more secure simply because it’s new.
- What can go wrong, will go wrong.
- There is no assurance your Antivirus will find new virus as soon as it is released. It will attack before they find.
- Hackers always try to find the pitfalls of Security System. At any time your security can broken.
- May be some system(in this place i meant not only pc) look like 100 %secure until hackers know what is pitfall of the system
Do you think you are having 100% secure System?
I am anticipating for your comments.